I started taking Fiber Choice about three years ago after my doctor recommend that I started taking a fiber supplement after a colonoscopy.I've had no problems since I started taking Fiber Choice, although it did give me gas at first. I then started taking one tablet in the morning and one before bed. That reduced the gas problem.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/26/2013
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

Both my husband and I started taking this a couple of years ago. For some very weird reason, my husband would develop the worst smelling burps ever. He'd usually get sick and all would be ok for a few days. then about 3 months later I developed almost the same issues. The "dirty burps or D.B.s " were always a sulfur, heart burning episode. I went to the Dr and had an endoscopy. They found that I had a few small ulcers. So last week I tried them again. (Gluten for punishment?) Sure enough. return of the D.B.s , sick as a dog. NEVER EVER will I take these again. Read More Read Less

fiber lady | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/29/2012

I started taking fiber choice weight management on the advice of my doctor. on the carton, it says you can take up to five a day. i was taking 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. i had the worst bloating and gas pains ever. i asked my doctor and he said to start taking 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening. i am still having horrible gas. i tried gas-x and that did not even help. why would a fiber supplement have this sort of side effect. and unfortunately for me, i purchased at least 7 bottles because they were on sale. bad idea. wasted a lot of money. Read More Read Less

Curtis | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient