Chi. | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/21/2013
Condition: Cold Symptoms

I just took some of this medicine, one capsule, early today because I had been coughing and was/still am conjested and wasn't able to sleep. The coughing went away for a while, but not for that long. I still feel conjested. Not to mention that my stomach won't stop gurgling, and I'm having explosive diarrhea. I haven't been able to sleep because of that now. I wouldn't really recommend taking this medicine if you don't want to spend your day on the toilet.

Anonymous | 7-12 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
3/8/2013
Condition: Cough

Gave my 8 year old Kroger Children’s Mucus Relief Cough syrup. She reported that it made her stomach hurt. Next day, she was very nauseaous and threw up repeatedly. I thought the cause was a new mood medication she started the previous week. However, a little later, I gave some to my son (6 yo) for a cough and he almost immediately complained of stomach upset and thought he might throw up. Went away fairly quickly with a Tums and some crackers.

Anonymous | 13-18 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/7/2012
Condition: Cough

I have been giving this to my sixteen year old for two days, every four hours and he woke up with rashes all over his arms and legs and his lips were also swollen. This is a side effect that this drug has and was omitted off the carton.

Arra | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/4/2012
Condition: Cough

It smells like dog treats. But if you can work past that, it does help break things up and makes coughing easier and more productive. I haven't had any nasty side effects. I have been sick a couple of times, but I was doing that before I started taking these. I'm chalking it up to mucus build up in the stomach and poor timing.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient