After a physical in December, my triglycerides were in the 470 range, which is over 3 times the "borderline" amount that is acceptable. My dad had high triglycerides (among other issues, which I hope I can avoid, physical = wake up call) and eventually had 2 strokes. I had my blood tested 6 weeks to the day later, and my triglycerides were at 157. Obviously there were diet and excercise changes...

Well, this is my first drug I have been put on . I doubt I will be on it long since at the time they did the blood test that put me on this, they have been testing me for liver damage too. No side effects that I can see, but I about had a heart attack when I bought it at Walgreens, $80 for 30 pills.

JohnnyC | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/29/2010
Condition: High Amount of Triglyceride in the Blood

My trigs went from 357 down to 120 in 3 months! I haven't had any side effects either. I've tried Tricor & Advicor & my body became innume to them, so far my body like Lipofen, I highly recommend it.

[email protected] | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/19/2010
Condition: High Amount of Triglyceride in the Blood

Since tsking this drug, I have trouble with my bowels, severe pain in lower stomach area. I tried taking it every other day, and on the days I took it I suffered with the same symptons.

cat62 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/18/2010
Condition: High Amount of Triglyceride in the Blood

I was put on lipofen for my high triglycerides. We never got to testing my blood to see how it worked because I had to stop the medication. I was having breathing problems and in general felt like I was very ill! The symtoms got worse when I ran out of CoQ10 and that's when I decided to stop. Also had muscle pain.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/30/2010
Condition: Combined High Blood Cholesterol and Triglyceride Level
[email protected] | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/15/2010
Condition: High Cholesterol

had a terrible experience, my lower back on each side hurt terribly, nausea, felt sick, only on this for 2 days, have tried a lot of medicines for cholesterol,body very sensitive