This drug is very effective in relieving my breathing problems from COPD and asthma. It lasts a full 12 hours and I have experienced no side-effects whatsoever. The albuterol solution I used to use in my nebulizer would make me shake and made my heart race. The Perforomist doesn't have this effect at all. As a matter of fact, I don't feel any different after a treatment than I did before the treat...

make my mouth blister

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | Patient
5/18/2016

make my mouth blister

Grannygail | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/1/2013
Condition: COPD with Chronic Bronchitis
76iqc2 | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/10/2013
esmith8772 | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/13/2012
Condition: Additional Controller Medication for Asthma

Initally had burning sensation in back of throat, became very red and irritated. After 5 days of use symptoms worsened, tight chest, severe wheezing and difficulty breathing. I became very concerned with the difficulty I was having trying to breath.

joroge2 | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/10/2010
Condition: Emphysema

this medication has greatly improved my life