I have now been on Xyzal or the generic for 2 years to alleviate allergy and hives. Works like a dream (still get mild heat induced hives but not as severe and short lived) and I have not experienced any negative side effects. Makes me a little drowsy but I take it before bed and am still able to get up early and go work out without any residual sleepiness.

Medication knocked me out the first night I took it. After that, it did not affect my sleep nor my allergies! Still had extremely stuffy nose and itchy eyes after 2 weeks of use.

srn | 65-74 | Female | Patient
Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis
4o6rmp | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/12/2020
Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis

This Anna histamine knock me out like Benadryl does so it’s worthless to take I still have watery eyes. I’ll go back to Claritin

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/11/2019

prescribed for persistent cough secondary to allergy. Still coughing. Did not clear up nasal congestion. Experiencing joint pain requiring me to sit for relief

Puffy eyes sore throat | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/5/2019

1st day of taking this medicine. I took it 6 hours ago and my sore throat is much better, but both eyes are still very swollen, red and puffy, still have itchy face and itchy throat.