I just started this drug and need to know vitamin content so as not to take an over dose of some nutrients.

gesnc | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/12/2011
Condition: Treatment to Prevent Mineral Deficiency

My body would not tolerate this medication. I have never felt so miserable after taking the capsule. I was sick to my stomach for days. I did not continue the medication after the first dose.

wilsonann751 | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/20/2010
Condition: Treatment To Prevent Vitamin Deficiency

my doctor did not warn me of side effects, it gave me a yeast infection, gave me knots in my pelvic ares and just made me feel real bad. so I stopped on my own.

fallon | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/24/2010
Condition: Treatment to Prevent Mineral Deficiency

While immediately helped with my anemia symptons; the drug itself results in nausea and I found it better to take at night. After 6 months, lab work revealed only moderate improvement and had to be changed to Hematinic Plus.

nursing1988 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
4/4/2010
Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/16/2010
Condition: Osteoporosis

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.