southsider | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/12/2011
Condition: Runny Nose

I had to discontinue using this drug. I noticed my vision was getting blurry. I am to see the allergist this week to discuss what to do now.

cheri | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/28/2011
Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis

Stops itchy eyes and itchy ears

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
7/20/2010

I was prescribed this medicine when Claritin and Zyrtec were not working. It is wonderful. It has taken away all of my allergy symptoms.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/26/2009
Condition: Runny Nose

The only allergy medication that works! And, now my pharmacy said it is having trouble getting it!

Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/21/2009
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy
scdeb | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/5/2008
Condition: Hives

I developed hives and tried all the benedryl creams and sprays, Aveeno cream, and then stumbled upon Children's Dimetapp with Bromphenlramine maleate. I took this because I was keeping my grandson and that was the only antihistimine in the house. My itching stopped. My doctor then gave me Respa-BR and it is giving me 12 hour relief at a time and my hives are drying up. I had them for 5 weeks, while trying over-the-counter...do it myself drugs. I just wish it was in a generic form, as it is expensive.Read More Read Less