I am one of those people who gets serious GI upset. Corvite 150 was the iron that my doctor put me on when I became anemic. I was very pleased with this iron supplement. Other iron supplements that I had been on in the past had majorly constipated me and had caused me to have constant GI upset. I had even seen a specialist because of my GI issues. Corvite 150 worked so wonderfully for me! I ...

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/2/2014
Condition: Anemia from Inadequate Iron

I am pregnant and the doctor gave me this because I'm anemic. It seems to be working, I've been taking it for over a month. It runs the risk of stomach upset and I've experienced this with terrible diarrhea on one occasion.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/8/2011
Condition: Lack in Minerals

I am so glad my doctor put me on Corvitte. I feel much better, not depressed anymore and have more energy.

RosalesT | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/19/2011
Condition: Anemia from Inadequate Iron

I was on Corvite for only 1 month. The reason I chose to stop taking it was due to the large amount of hair I was losing. In addition to the extreme hairloss that obviously frightened me, I also noticed that I was very short of breath or what is called shallow breath. Experiencing that side effect is something I dont wish upon anyone, you pretty much feel as though you are going to stop breathing and pass out. Finally, the stomach pain was also intolerable, in fact the pain would last up to 2 days. If I wanted to feel some sense of relief in my stomach I had to eat an extreme amount of food and then quickly take it. In all honesty it is just not worth going through all that suffering. I would closely monitor side effects when taking this drug. Its not to say it wont work for you, however, for me there was no success.

Lee | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/28/2010
Condition: Anemia from Inadequate Iron

I was iron deficency anemia when my doctor put me on corvite 150 and it worked miracles for me.I had been dealing with anemia my entire life.I had lost my appetite after my iron had gotten so low. I started taking the corvite I finally had an appetite again; a problem I had been dealing with for year.My iron levels went up.I looked and felt good about myself after 40yrs.

Rochelle | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/27/2010
Condition: Anemia from Inadequate Iron

I was anemic during pregnancy and after my csection. After taking this, I felt wonderful again and had more energy. I am wondering if I need another vitamin with it since I am breastfeeding.