Ever since I started taking this medication I have been seizure free. The only side effects I suffer from is insomnia.

Well as far as me not having a seizure is concerned I dont have any, but this stuff at 6am causes me to wake up have nausea that even satan would hate. Also, vomit anything I ate the night before thats left in my stomache. Its pretty much a double edge sword.

hkic1 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/9/2014
Condition: Epileptic Seizure

I have been on this medication since I was 13 years old as I was diagnosed with epilepsy at 10 and have been on phenobarbital 3 times daily and Dilantin the same and when it came me to drive at 14 my Dr. tried Diamox 250 twice a day and that seemed to keep me seizure free and I have driven since I was 15 and am now 55. I have only had 1 seizure due to missing my Diamox so I very good about taking my meds and seeing my doctor yearly as he is very happy with my status. I wished many of you could be seizure free.

carmah | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
10/27/2013
Condition: Seizure Occurring during Neurosurgery

I had vertigo and could not walk.i

tges | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
10/18/2012
Condition: Epileptic Seizure

Due to the fluctuation in levels I am on a alternating odd day/even day dosing which at times can be confusing but does help me from having any toxic side effects.

Butterflyangel | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
7/23/2012
Condition: Epileptic Seizure

I have taken this medication along with phenobarbital for a little over 40 yrs. It is taken for Grand Mal seizures. I have been seizure free for almost 20 yrs now. It works.....with one BIG problem! I have developed nueropathy as a result of that long term use. And that...is something else I will have to live with.

Anonymous |