I have rec'd 5 treatments so far. Ctscan after 4 treatments showed 15 to 18 % reduction in size of breast cancer tumors which have gone to the lungs. I will have another ctscan after the 6th treatment. I have had many other treatments before this. Herceptin was my only treatment every three weeks for five years years. Original breast cancer 1997 recurring to the lungs in 2000. I have had continuo...

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/3/2013
Condition: Locally Advanced Breast Carcinoma

best drug

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Caregiver
11/26/2012
Condition: Breast Cancer that has Spread to Another Part of the Body

The ixempra given to my mother is very dangerous and should not be taken as it was very toxic instead patient should go for light drugs amnd only take this chemo when no other option left.

laura | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/28/2011
Condition: Breast Cancer that has Spread to Another Part of the Body

I have had 5 treatmts so far maybe 2 more. My tumor has decreased slightly 1/2 inch After treatment Im tired low white blood ct bald, but overall bad 1 week good 2 weeks til next tretmt. This is my second time going thru chemo and will b my last Im giving it to Jesus totally done with doctors making all the money & my doctor stinks...Good luck to all who r suffering God Bless

Nature Lover | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/20/2011
Condition: Locally Advanced Breast Carcinoma

I received 8 treatments along with Cytoxin. The only side effect I had was joint pain at the end. My pathology report indicated that it had little affect on my tumor (pure mucinous carcinoma). I also gained 25 lbs.

aorms | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/22/2010
Condition: Breast Cancer that has Spread to Another Part of the Body

I have had 3 treatments so far and have been very sick after each one- even 3 weeks out still lots of nausea and cannot eat. Have lost 25 lbs so far. Very fatigued, lots of bone pain, quality of life is not good at this point. Don't know if I want to take it even if it is working....should have resulta of PET and MRI next week. Looking for anyone else who had had bad side effects and what they have done to minimize them.