This medication stopped my pre term labor a few times during my pregnancy. I was able to deliver my healthy daughter at 34 weeks instead of 27 weeks.

angelwings | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/25/2010
Condition: Severely Increased Blood Pressure and Edema During Pregnancy

while i was in labor with my first born son my blood pressure went to 210/120. immediately they put my on the mag sulfate and it help my blood pressure stablize and kept it going any higher... im so thank ful for the Dr's and nurses who helped me through that experience and delivered my son Naturally and healthy :-)

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/29/2009
Condition: Severely Increased Blood Pressure and Edema During Pregnancy

I only used this drug for 2 days and still ended up having my child at 29 weeks. I hated how it made me feel.

mshel7667 | 25-34 | Female | Patient