I have pseudomonas in my sinuses. I have had intro tobramycin & fortas. I have been on gentamicin for 6 years using it to flush my sinuses twice daily with saline plus biaxin when I have infection. It is not working anymore. I am reinfected every other month. What can I do now.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/10/2014
Condition: Pneumonia caused by Bacteria

New inhalation treatment for pseudomonas of lungs. Works very well and effectively.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/15/2014
Condition: Prevention of Perioperative Infection

Medication prescribed by Doctor following an eye operation for Lens transplant.

ccs | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/11/2014
Condition: Pneumonia caused by Bacteria

I already had a serious balance problem caused by removal of an acoustic neuroma several years ago; this drug was given to me without my consent and caused complete loss of my remaining balance. Also, it may have been the cause of a SERIOUS "kidney injury" which lasted several months.

Art K. | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/31/2014

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/30/2014

I had pseudomonis following sinus surgery. I had two week treatment of gentamicin inj. and although I have on going sinus problems, I seem to be pseudomonis free.