Primatene actually works, Bronkaid DOES NOT WORK!!!! I was forced to buy this product when I got sick and Primatene was not on the shelves. With Bronkaid, ALL of your symptoms will still be present and you will feel just as crappy as you did before taking the medication. Iâ??m almost convinced these are sugar pills with false advertising on the package.

Jerry D | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/25/2022
Condition: COPD with Chronic Bronchitis

In my experience Bronkaid is more effective than prescription inhalers like Ventalin or nebulizer Albuterol treatments.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
8/14/2020
Condition: COPD with Chronic Bronchitis

Taken for several years and works better than expensive prescription drugs Ive tried.

Sickgirl | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/5/2018
Condition: Bronchitis

MomaG | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/6/2014
Condition: Chronic Obstructive Asthma

I used this OTC for several years with great results not found in inhalers or anything else. Then it was taken off the shelf by law in my area. Nothing else works as well; so now I suffer from chronic cough.

patientanon123 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/27/2011
Condition: Bronchitis

I've lived around smokers most of my life, even though I don't smoke. As a result, I have developed bronchitis which is exacerbated during the winter months. Bronkaid has been a god-send in relieving some of the symptoms of bronchitis, including shortness of breath and dry coughing. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for relief.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | Patient
5/2/2010

I only use when needed so a box of 24 might last me a year. It always seem to do the trick for me when I feel my lungs tighting or excessive muscus.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Caregiver
9/12/2008
Condition: Asthma Prevention

I developed alergies, which set off asthma attacks, after I turned 50 yrs. of age. I tried Primatine tabs for a while, which worked well to prevent the attacks. Bronkaid was easier because I only needed to take one tablet. I use as needed and this worked to control asthma attacks set off by allergies. No side effects, no drowsiness, etc. I have used this product for over 7 yrs. now. I recommend this as a very low cost alternative to expensive prescription drugs, and lower risk of dangerous side effects from prescription drugs that contain drugs of known, or unknown, long-term dangers. I have never had to resort to an emergency inhaler while controlling my asthma with this product.Read More Read Less

Anonymous | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient