Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
8/14/2020
Condition: COPD with Chronic Bronchitis

Taken for several years and works better than expensive prescription drugs Ive tried.

Sickgirl | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/5/2018
Condition: Bronchitis

Primatene actually works, Bronkaid DOES NOT WORK!!!! I was forced to buy this product when I got sick and Primatene was not on the shelves. With Bronkaid, ALL of your symptoms will still be present and you will feel just as crappy as you did before taking the medication. Iâ??m almost convinced these are sugar pills with false advertising on the package.

MomaG | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/6/2014
Condition: Chronic Obstructive Asthma

I used this OTC for several years with great results not found in inhalers or anything else. Then it was taken off the shelf by law in my area. Nothing else works as well; so now I suffer from chronic cough.

patientanon123 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/27/2011
Condition: Bronchitis

I've lived around smokers most of my life, even though I don't smoke. As a result, I have developed bronchitis which is exacerbated during the winter months. Bronkaid has been a god-send in relieving some of the symptoms of bronchitis, including shortness of breath and dry coughing. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for relief.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | Patient
5/2/2010

I only use when needed so a box of 24 might last me a year. It always seem to do the trick for me when I feel my lungs tighting or excessive muscus.