Peri Menopausal. I get lots of leg cramps at night and have lots of gastro intestinal distress. I started the Calcet 2 weeks ago and it has helped both tremendously. I don't understand how it helped my stomach, but it did. Very Very happy.

[email protected] | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/13/2012

i had sore shoulders. one month of taking this vitamin, the pain was decreased by 80 per cent. sam

madmaof4 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/28/2010

Anonymous | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/10/2009
Condition: Prevention of a Low Amount of Calcium in the Blood

This medication helps to prevent legs cramps. I have diabetes. Calcet works better than any other medication I have tried. It works quickly also.