My acne cleared within a week! I used Clean and Clear cleanser along with it.

DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT EVERYDAY UNLESS YOU HAVE REALLY BAD ACNE!! IT WILL RUIN YOUR SKIN!!! I had horrible skin problems from 8-14 years old. I tried all treatments including all sorts of Retin-A's...nothing worked. I finally went on a low dosage of Accutane for 6 months and started ortho lo birth control--from then on--miracle! My skin was crystal clear from 14-22. However, I stopped taking b...

Anka | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/3/2019
Condition: Acne

I tried everything including antibiotics, home remedies, facials. Nothing was helping my acne. Atralin is the only thing that helped my stubborn acne. However, it takes 3 months for it to show full results. And first few weeks my face was very red , pealing and itchy. I highly recommend it for acne. Stick with it

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/1/2017
Condition: Acne

Atralin made my skin worse. I had moderate acne prior and now I have severe acne. It is hard to look in the mirror and my skin is always burning. Do not use this product unless you're willing to risk it.

Jules | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/1/2015
Condition: Acne

I suffered from mild acne all my life and this stuff works wonders! My acne tends to live under my skin and within a week the bumps disappeared, leaving me with the smoothest skin. It is a bit drying so I apply a face oil on top, docs orders, which doesn't alter the drugs effectiveness.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
6/22/2014
Condition: Acne
Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
11/13/2013
Condition: Acne

I started getting acne as an adult at about age 28. I tried both over the counter and prescription medications to no avial. I tried Atralin several years ago and it was the ONLY thing that worked for me. I suffer from nodular acne which is near impossible to clear. I don't have many breakouts, but it only takes a few cystic pimples to really make your skin look bad, so this was a life saver for me. It did take a few weeks to clear my skin, and I still get some break outs, but no where what I used to.Also,it can be drying at times on areas you do not need it on.