It is easy to take, but I have lost my voice now fpr 8 days and it has did nothing for it!

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/6/2012
Condition: Runny Nose

Does not get rid of runny nose, have to take 3 times a day so is inconvenient and I believe it makes me drowsy. I want my Ryanatan back!

ALA HIST D 6-25-20 TAB POLY | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/20/2011
Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis

has help me to combat my syptoms.chest tightnes.rapid breathing,easier sleeping.I'm sorry is been discoteneou if I'm wrong please let me know @ [email protected] otherwise do you know about anything else compatible?

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/20/2011

I love this medicine and am not happy about it being discontinued.

thehoffaman | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/7/2010
Condition: Cold Symptoms

I would take that one review with one star with a grain of salt...i don't think its meant to do much for no voice- but it worked wonders for a runny nose, head congestion and overall cold symptoms- Its definitely worth a try!

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/15/2010
Condition: Osteoporosis

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.