Veronica | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
6/24/2011
Condition: Acne

I have been battling a severe case of acne vulgaris since the age of 40 (almost 11 years). Nothing on the market has helped and I was requesting injections to help dissolved the hard knots in my face (more severe than standard ance). My dermatologist asked me to try the sulfur wash and magically, I am down to one to two small bumps (knots under my skin) per month that quickly dissolve shortly after appearing.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
4/9/2008
Condition: Acne

My daughter used this drug a total of four times over 2 days. It burnt her face so severly that even the mildest skin cream was too painful to apply. She slept with a damp washcloth on her face for several days. Her doctor advised her to immediately stop using the drug and to not even wash her face until the scaling, peeling and pain ceased.