So, I think this worked. I've used Aldara twice before. The first time it didn't really do anything. I think I was putting too much on. The second time, I used it 5 days a week, only used a tiny bit, and really rubbed it in. I was cleared in about 12 weeks. The warts reduced in size/faded until they were no longer there. That was years ago and none of the "successfully" treated warts came b...

I've been seeing a dermatologist for several years now. On and off, I'll get one wart and he'll electrocauterize it. All of a sudden, I get a ring of very small ones at the base of the glans and on the foreskin. Doc tells cauterizing isn't an option because, He gives me a sample of veregen. I start using it, and not seeing any effects (bad or good) I decide to fill the scrip and keep trying. $150 ...

Carl | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/15/2020
Condition: External Genital Warts

Iâ??ve had GW for over 4 years now after trying Aldara with no results and then partly ignoring them hoping theyâ??d disappear on their own. They got worse instead. I tried Cryotherapy which proved successful only for them to return again after time. I was put on Catephen which is what Veregen is called here in UK. I saw no changes on the biggest cluster whatsoever and only mild changes on the others. During my 2nd week (after taking a two day break) I have decided to stop using it. The side effects were simply too unbearable for me and is not worth losing sleep over (literally). Burning, Swelling, the intense Itchyness... and infected fluid that kept coming to the surface (which as you can imagine was not a pleasant smell). This may be fine for some and not for others. I guess my skin isnâ??t cut out for the chemicals used alongside the green tea extract ! I am going to go back to Cryotherapy and not stop until their gone.

ohohoh | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/30/2019

I'm using Veregen 3x daily for Molluscum Contagiosum and so far I haven't noticed any vast improvements after a month of use. I've switched to 17% salicylic acid and apply once daily and then keep the lesions taped up to prevent spreading. So far it seems to be working.

Robin | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/22/2019
Condition: External Genital Warts

Received this cream from my doctor after having GW for "only" two weeks. There were only a few small around my vagina but bigger and a lot more around my butthole. I used the cream 3 times a day for three weeks now, and after the first week of using the cream most of the GW got killed and fell off. I used the cream on the bumps until they're completely gone. Only two new GWs appeared so I'm currently treating them still. The cream dries out the skin extremely, and the GWs will turn white (they die) and fall off. Most of my GWs were located around my butthole, so the drying effect of the cream made my skin VERY sensitive and felt like I was tearing up my skin (it sometimes hurt when I walked, and also pooped). For a few days I honestly couldn't wipe my butt after pooping because it hurt a LOT (I showered right after to make it clean). Fortunately, the cream is a miracle worker for me and it's definitely worth it! I did take extra vitamins every day to help my body become more healthy, but I can't tell if that really made the difference.

Dolly | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/10/2019
Condition: External Genital Warts

Been using for 2 months and my gw are shrinking but it seems like while some are gone others have appeared. I record them so see the progress and there's improvement. Itching, blistering, and soreness are present but use 2-3 times daily. Had gw for years but they have been increasing more to where I didn't want to just get them frozen. They are small but many and even considered surgery, but not sure if I will wait or just get it done. This is hard. I won't give up bc i have a great dermatologist who really believes in this and told me to keep using to continue irritating it so it can fall off. Bathing hasn't been the same. They look worse but they are shrinking.

AnotherdudewithHPV | 25-34 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/22/2017
Condition: External Genital Warts

I've been using this cream religiously for 2 and a half years, have spent thousands of dollars on it, it's been working great so far, but it's like a game of whack-a-mole and when some areas clear up, more pop up in their place. The physical pain is very intense, I've had ulcers the size of dimes on my shaft, and around the tip of the penis, but it still doesn't hurt as much as the emotional pain coming with it. I have yet to try Aldara, but after having used this cream for years and seeing the results very slowly i'm down to try anything else. The cream does work, but like I said it takes a very long time it seems, or it maybe the fact that I kept it untreated for around a decade, have faith in the product and good luck to anyone on it.