I had a rash under my breasts for 4 or 5 years and the alcortin-a got rid of in in a few weeks

Besides the unbelievable cost from Novum Pharmacy with the low-life Todd Smith at the helm, Alcortin A made me the sickest I have ever been in my life. It took 3 1/2 days to get over the nausea and vomiting and the worst headache I have ever experienced. I was crazy enough to try it again and got the horrible sickness again.

steve smith | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
7/23/2018
Condition: Eczema

When I was getting the Alcortin A for a nominal co-pay the medicine was excellent. When i tried to get a refill and the cost is $9,500 since insurance rightly no longer covers it - I was outraged. These jerks at Novum Pharma should be prosecuted the same way states prosecuted gas gougers during the gas embargo. They are the biggest crooks walking free in America today.

Sarah | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/16/2018
Condition: Atopic Dermatitis

My husband was prescribed this cream for eczema under his eyes. Nothing else had worked for him and he was in such pain that when we found this it seemed like an absolute god send. Because I was so amazed by this cream (he had seriously tried so many different prescriptions before with no results) I looked into the ingredients and learned the key ingredient is a broad spectrum anti fungal, anti microbial drug that works on vaginal yeast infection. Long story short, I have a history of yeast infections which my gynecologist always prescribed Clotrimazole for. Well, I used the rest of my husbands AlcortinA the last time I got a yeast infection and it worked IMMEDIATELY and I haven�t gotten another one since. Note: My sister in law is a general practitioner and I consulted with her before using it on my lady parts. Yeast infections suck so I�m beyond thrilled we found this.

John | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/6/2017
Condition: Genital Itching

Extremely effective relief for "jock itch" that will NOT go away. Virtual immediate relief!

Unsatisfied customer | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/2/2017
Condition: Rash

Believe the reviews for this product. It's garbage.

Lamar | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient