Great product, but delivery system is unstable towards the end. Sprays don't come out as the same dose towards the end.

To the person that posted this-thank you, I never thought this could be a result of using this spray! Yes, exactly the same effects...knees ache, joint pain,tingling in legs and hands, THANK YOU! DID YOU FIND OUT ANYTHING? Comment: Evamist with Prometrium is the only drug that completely subdued my menopausal symptoms. It was a life saver! However, I am experiencing terrible joint pain and it n...

Laci | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/21/2018
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

Evamist has saved my sanity! I was on BHT (biodentical hormone replacement therapy) for menopausal symptoms...primarily hot flashes which about brought me to my knees. Every 15 minutes, every hour, every day. I could barely function at my job and sleeping through the night was about impossible. Any slight bit of anxiety brought on a hot flash (slight...as in I could not find a pencil on my desk, believe it or not). BHT was expensive, I stopped after 2 years. I'm 54 years. Hot flashes are back. My OB/GYN suggested Evamist. She told me after one day hot flashes would be gone. I was not convinced in the least, as my BHT therapy previously took about 1 month or two to work. I'm here on July 21 to tell you I took Evamist yesterday morning and last night I slept thru the ENTIRE NIGHT ...without one hot flash. I about cried this morning when I woke up. This has worked for me in epic proportions. I've done LOTS of research on hormone therapy, as I live very naturally and don't even take an aspirin if I don't have to. I've read through all the research from the American College of OB/GYN. This product is safe and effective. Talk to your OB/GYN though: as you may need progesterone if you still have a uterus to counteract the effects on your uterus. Do your research as well: google "ACOG estradiol hormone therapy". I'm buying stock in the company that makes this product. Fabulous.

c | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/13/2016
Condition: Low Estrogen After Operation to Remove Ovaries

This is THE delivery system to use for the drug. The dosage is perfect, the spray is fast and contained. I am totally delighted.

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/11/2016
Condition: Low Estrogen After Operation to Remove Ovaries

I'm starting to notice dark circles around my eyes. December will make a year of being on it. I really would like to try something different. Someone mentioned birth control pills are good for balancing out your hormones.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/12/2015
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

I really love Evamist! It is so easy to use, just make sure that you hold it tight to your arm and point it so that it is pointing towards the wall, for example. You do not want to point it downward. There is a video showing how to use it on the evamist website. The website states that an 8 am spray peaks around 2am, which is really great to not wake up with hot flashes. The estrogen patches did not work for me in any strength. Evamist is very low dose, but it is enough for me to finally feel normal again.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/8/2014
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

After years of being on patches, they stopped working and all the nightmares of anxiety,brain fog,crying,joint aches,insomnia,hot flashes,fatigue came roaring back. I started on Evamist 3 sprays once a day and after only a few days the hot flashes stopped! And I could sleep longer throughout the night. My mood is much better, and no more crying and anxiety is becoming much less. I just wish that it came in a stronger dose to deliver more estrogen to make it more effective and less expensive.