I have been taking Benefiber daily for the past three years (for irregularity). I have noticed that as time goes by, I must increase the amount each day if I am to have similar success. Don't know why, but I am worried that taking too much might not be healthy for me.

first two weeks worked good,than seemed not to,if you use more i think your body gets use to it,ALSO if you pre mix with food and heat up high it turns almost to a plaster like form ??? I'm going back to Psyllium seed..but overall might work for you

Me myself and I. | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/16/2016

I really just came on this usually informative website to research this product. Has this company threatened a lawsuit against webmd? Do you have convictions about not giving info about this product? The lack of information you provide about this product is amazing. What give?

Anonymous | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/9/2014
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

I have to many bowel movements when I take if 3x's a day I have to many bowel movements and get an upset stomach

Anonymous |
4/20/2013
watar51 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/6/2012
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

i am taking calcium supplement for osteoporosis which induces constipation and hemorhoids. Have been using Benefiber oral for about two months with very good results. Using one heaping teaspoon in morning coffee.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | Patient
4/10/2010

First week, noticed more bm's and frequent trips to the bathroom. Second week, extreme bm's with diarrhea and flatulence. Lots of trips to the bathroom and lots of flatulence. Second week lots of abdominal pain as well. I am not taking this any more as it causes too many problems with my gut.

[email protected] | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/27/2010
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

incomplete and irregular bowel move ments

Kitch | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/3/2009
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

pecart | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/28/2008