Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/27/2009
Condition: Migraine Headache

This medication does nothing for my migraines.

kervid | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/29/2009
Condition: Migraine Headache

I have been using this medication for over a year. There is no rebound headaches which can occur with many drugs. I have no side effects whatsoever. I am an RN so really need to keep my wits about me on the job. This is the medication for me.

noscreenname7 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/10/2008
Condition: Migraine Headache

Have had migraine/tension/hormonal headaches for over 25 years. I have tried almost everything. I have headaches daily and must take lots of meds to keep it under control. I tried this drug and was very impressed. Is this how it is without a headache? Very effective. My only concern is can I continue to take them daily? I have had a Doctor and a Pharmacist say I could. Directions on pills say you can't. Over all great drug.