triglycerides were at 465 prior to taking this and have been between 110 and 130 since I have been taking this with no side effects

test from QA

Gasrat. | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/5/2013
Condition: High Cholesterol

Had severe side effects. Extreme dizziness, nausea, muscle pain, back pain, dark orange urine after taking this drug for 3 days. Cannot take it.

World Traveler | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/19/2012
Condition: Combined High Blood Cholesterol and Triglyceride Level

My doctor asked me to take this drug because he thought it was the best way to lower my triglycerides after diet and exersise weren't enough. I took one pillat 5 pm with food, and an hour and a half later my chest and neck felt flushed. I got cooled down by having a swim. I had just spent 60 dollars on 30 pills and did not want to believe there were side effects . I developed a very bad headache, flu like symptoms, heart felt weak and I felt "wrong" like I had been poisoned. Did not sleep well, kept walking around the house like a trapped animal. Waited for the dr office to open/ biding my time trying not to go to the ER. By the time his office opened I could sense that I was going to make it by letting the drug wear off. Called pharmacist to ask about taking alieve for the headache. It took 24 hours to feel mostly recovered. One more night of normal sleep and I would say I felt 90% recovered. Disapointing as i had believed this drug could help me.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/23/2012
Condition: High Amount of Triglyceride in the Blood

Mu husband has been taken this for almost 2 months and now can not hold a pen! Dr has taken him off it and will undergo more test to make sure that his liver and everything still works. He is in soooo much pain and can not be given anything of the pain thanks to this drug!!!! OVER ALL DONT TAKE IT!!!!

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/10/2011
Condition: High Amount of Triglyceride in the Blood

I take it with my supper every evening. It triggers my acid reflux so bad that within an hour, I am in serious pain. Most evenings I end up vomitting. I will not be continuing this medicine.

Bob Goode | 45-54 | Male | Patient
9/10/2010
Condition: Combined High Blood Cholesterol and Triglyceride Level

I had a bad reaction to a couple of statins (I was feeling muscle weekness after a couple of months and felt like I couldn't remember where I left anything). The Dr took me off them and put me on this- Fenoglide. She said this drug is different than statins and is less drug than other feno drugs due to dosing technology in it. I got my blood results in the mail about a month after starting it with a big smiley from the doc. My cholesterol and triglycerides dropped like a rock and my good cholesterol went up too. My wife loves this drug and so do I!!!! SO far no mucsle cramps and my mind feels clearer.