I have arthritis in my foot and it was painful to walk. My doctor suggested this as an alternative to an expensive topical prescription med. It took a couple of weeks of daily application before I felt significant relief. For me, it works very well with minimum side effects, but that could be because hot chilies and salsas are a regular part of my Southwestern diet. I do notice an increased burnin...

I heeded the warning to wash my hands after application, but I didn't know that I had to wash them 3 times with soap & water to remove all burning side effects of the ointment. Also I made the mistake of petting my cat after I washed my hands once, she liked her fur where my hands had been and got Ill. The warnings on this product are insufficient and need to be upgraded.

footy | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/4/2015
Condition: Pain associated with Arthritis

Bought this while on vacation at the beach for a quick fix for arthritis in my foot. Applied as directed 12 hours later my foot was on fire! Nothing helped luckily the ocean water temperature was cool and gave releif while standing in it. I never could tell if it actually worked to busy dealing with a hot foot. Will not use again but I may give it to someone I dislike. Real expensive as well.

Smokescreen7 | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/25/2015
Condition: Nerve Pain

long story short, I drove myself 45 minutes to the emergency room in the most excruciating pain ever. I was told this would help with my neurapthy. i would have had better luck pouring gas and lighting myself on fire. The worse part is, is that the nurse gave me Ibuprofin and sent me home. Luckily it's winter where I live because the cold air and snow helped a bit.

sammy | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/4/2014

geomeade | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/28/2014
Condition: Pain associated with Arthritis

I'm extremely healthy and active at 52 and until recently never had to deal w/ arthritis. My Dr. suggested I use this and I'll tell you, DON'T. All it took was sitting on my back for less than 10 mins. and now it's is as red as a 2nd degree sunburn. My wife took three pics. I tried rinsing w/cool water, aloe vera, towel soaked w/milk, veg. oil and Benadryl, I'm trying anything. I can't fathom any company allowed to sell this, between being livid and in pain is what I am and NO 800# to call. What kind of company is this? I realize it's not an allergy it's a burn. Everyone, this is beyond pain. For those who can use it, God love you, My pharmacist didn't sound surprised and said there are instructions inside the box but then, who keeps the box? This is beyond horrendous. The pharm. suggested Benadryl won't hurt as well as the milk bath with the oil. The pharm. said he doesn't suggest this item while there are many others that don't burn the victims/patients. This is 2014-WE deserve to be treated with more respect. OUR Government. must use caution allowing this to be on the shelves. I will tell all my friends, acquaintances, church, etc. Don't use it. Let our voices be heard.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient