Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Wal-Act D Cold and Allergy oral.

4/9/2020 8:16:57 AM

Reviewer: Propman01, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    When I get that "scritchy" feeling in the back of my throat -- indicating congestion of some sort -- I take Wal-Act at least twice, about 8 or 10 hours apart. Usually, the next day the congestion is gone. Now, I'm hoping it may help people with COVID-19, and have asked Google to check that out!

2/14/2017 10:37:22 PM

Reviewer: Stayc79, 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    Amazing! Drys up that post nasal drip caused by colds and allergies. Warning, it will make you drowsy. I take it to help me sleep and when I wake up I feel great! This is my secret weapon for colds and allergies.

3/6/2012 9:35:55 PM

Reviewer: Perky44, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I can only tolerate one of these tablets at a time. It knocks me out, but when I awake, I feel so incredibly better. It truly dries up the post nasal drip that leads to an annoying cough that brings no rest. I suppose in that regard, the drowsiness it causes is a good thing. I wouldn't take it during the day if you have a job to do. With me, I am sound asleep within 30 minutes of taking it. I ... Show Full Comment

12/28/2010 2:14:54 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    This is a great drug to take for a cold or allergies. I would not suggest taking two though, because I did and I fell asleep at work!

1/20/2010 10:40:17 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day