Had previously tried Flonase and Nasonex. Could not tolerate the burning and stinging sensation. Hated the smell as well. Was then given generic Flonase most recently and noticed it was worse than original Flonase. Nasonex just gave me headaches but did seem to work better. Then my doctor gave me Omnaris. Said it was newer but same class as others I tried. Don't know why but it seemed to wo...

I developed an allergic reaction to this medication!

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
9/30/2020
Condition: Seasonal Runny Nose

I suffer a lot during ragweed season. This eliminates 99% of all my symptoms. I only use it July-November, and have been using it for over 5 years.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/28/2020

Bad sinus infection. I have been using this for three weeks now. Excellent.Opened up the sinuses. Very Happy patient

Kate | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/19/2018
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

I've got seasonal and year round allergies. As soon as my seasons are done - I have to switch to a different nasal spray because Omnaris gives me horrific headaches - dries me up too much during the fall/winter months. But it's extremely effective for spring/summer.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | Patient
5/31/2018

totally ineffective even though using for about 3 months

Lukas. K | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
10/27/2016
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

This is the best. It does not have a decongestant built in it like Flonase and Nasonex. So way less side effects, no sleep issues either. Decongestants are bad because they tend to give unwanted anxiety or sleep problems. Not this! Enjoy????