I have been cancer free one year now however, I find it hard getting out of bed I hate to go any where as I am so tired plus I have gained over 30# my joints hurt all the time. What is a person to do. Jeri Moore

Allen Hicks | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/20/2018
Condition: Breast Cancer

I have been on Arimidex for just over a year and have experience basically no side effects. The only issue I have is my left hand and fingers tingle occasionally at night - enough to waken me, however, the doctor thinks it has more to do with Carpel Tunnel Syndrome - which I never had before. I am going to be 70 years old soon, am in excellent health and shape as I work with a personal trainer. I am very happy to buy the drugs from(bonhoa.com) Bonhoa Pharmacy. Life is Good!

pomander | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/6/2012
Condition: Hormone Receptor Positive Postmenopausal Early Breast Cancer

I started this drug August 2007 and will finish my treatment August 2012. I am in remission so Arimidex has worked for me.I cant wait for treatment to end as I have had a great deal of weight gain acid reflux and lots of aches and pains all over my body, but at least I am still alive.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
9/27/2011
Condition: Breast Cancer

I'm 4 years and 10 months "into" this medication so should be off it in November 2011. I've watched my diet but have still gained 20 pounds and feel very bloated. Am hoping that will end soon.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/15/2011
grandmom | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/1/2011
Condition: Breast Cancer

I've been on arimidex since May of 2007. I'm hoping to be off it by May of 2012. I've gained about 25 excess lbs. With out trying. I've been told that once off it, my weight should go back to normal. I can only hope so.