I take this for lowering Choestrol and good for heart. Hear FDA said drug not doing what it claims. How can I find out if this is doing the job or not.

Rich in Easton, PA | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/13/2010
Condition: Lack in Vitamins

I found I was very emotional and depressed on successive days taking Cardio. I stopped; I feel ok.

Passion Sung | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/3/2010

After about 10 days of taking this I had severe itching, hives, redness and swelling in my hands and a little on my feet. The store was out of my usual Cholesterol Vitamin so I purchased this instead. It has some additional ingredients compared to my regular vitamin and I think it is the Vitamin K that caused my symptoms. I had to discontinue it as the symptoms were too severe.

Centrum Cardio | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/15/2009

Ray1000 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month |
7/6/2009
Condition: Lack in Vitamins

I developed tinittus after taking this. And I stopped taking it.

nadine | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/17/2008

I began taking this medication approximately 3 - 4 months ago hoping to bring my high cholesterol levels down; to my dismay, not only did my numbers not go down, but they dramatically increased!! I don't know what else to attribute the increase to as my diet and level of exercise remained the same. I'm extremely disappointed.