I have IBS and this helps the condition very much, especially when I am in public. I have an attack and take this medicine and have great results.

it dose'nt take care of my cramps. I was on dicyclomine 20mg and only one pill controlled my cramps. I don't know why they changed it'

pts | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/21/2010
Condition: Diarrhea

This drug does not help my condition at all. If anything, the cramps just get worse and I'm still afraid to go out for a meal for fear of messing myself. It just leaves me disoriented with aweful cramps, diarrhea and cotton mouth. Pepto Bismol has 100% more effectiveness and it is an otc drug.

Carol | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/27/2010
Condition: A Condition of Bladder Dysfunction from Nerve Disorder

Since I had been given phenazopyridine in the emergency room for a UTI with bad bladder spasms, I'm not sure how well this other drug worked. The first one did, but the doctor gave me a prescription for this.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/9/2010
Condition: Irritable Colon

icaneatwhatiwant!! | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/6/2010
Condition: Irritable Colon

i have been on this medication since i was 13 and it has always worked great for me. only recently have they had to double my dose. but it works almost immediately and works for hours and hours!! i am very pleased with it!

clerkwill | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/15/2010
Condition: Irritable Colon

This has worked wonderfully for IBS stomach cramps. I feel 100% better.