I have both adult onset cystic acne and acne vulgaris. I've used this cream in conjunction with Tazorac (topical) and Adoxa and had unbelievable results!! Even after discontinuing the use of the Adoxa from time to time, the BenzaClin continues to keep my skin pretty clear. I've tried everything out there except for Accutane and this stuff finally worked for me.

Had Allergic reation with hives on my daughter who is 13 yrs old. Not Good product for everyone.

taylorEB | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/17/2016
Condition: Acne

I started using this on November 9th 2016 just over a week now, and I'm already seeing amazing results. I had tiny bumps all over my face, you could truly see how bad it was when I was wearing foundation or in the light. I had awful skin texture because of it. I also had hormonal acne around my jaw line and on my chin. Since I started using this my skin texture is soft and smooth and most of the little bumps are gone. I would have to say that this product is very very drying but put on an amazing moisturizer during the day and you'll be fine. Anyways my skin texture now is amazingly soft and my acne is starting to clear, the only thing left is my acne scars.

Peanuts | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
7/7/2013
Condition: Acne

As soon as I turned 18 I began having a severe rash of small acne bumps in my T-zones--especially my forehead. My doctor prescribed BenzaClin for me, and within a week my acne cleared up completely! During the second week I started getting very tight, dry, red, skin with rough bumpiness all throughout my face. It was miserable. Most moisturizers just made it more painful and overall worse, until I found Aveeno overnight dry relief. When I applied it, my face instantly felt ten times better. I'm now on my second prescription of BenzaClin, and I've cut back to applying it at night only. It has worked out great for me, and now I only need apply to my forehead rather than all over.

Anonymous | 13-18 | Male | Patient
5/8/2012
Condition: Acne

It took about 6 weeks to see results but my skin is beautiful!!!!

larissa117 | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/18/2011
Condition: Acne

I've been using this product for about a year now and although I'm pleased that my skin is better than before, I still get small pimples on my cheeks, chin, and forehead. Also because this product is very drying I've noticed that my already oily T-Zone has become oilier than a french fry because it needs to produce even MORE oil to deal with the flaky dryness of my skin. I use this product religiously and I expected to see great results because my pediatrician prescribed it to me but I guess I just expected too much from this product. And although the price is good, I'd gladly pay double it to get a product that makes my skin completely clear and not uncomfortably dry.

Anonymous |
4/17/2011
Condition: Acne

this product is great for red pimples but not so much fr blackheads and whiteheads they tend to always come back and i have to squeeze them to get rid of them. as far as the drying and redness goes i have very sensitive skin and this medicine has not dried out or hurt my skin at all and i have been using it for years