beautiful/glowing skin, grew my hair, made my nails longer. love my prenatal med

Lisa | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/11/2010
Condition: Pregnancy

I was prescribed folbecal tablets after I started having extreme nausea when taking the usual prenatal vitamins. My nausea stopped within a day or two of taking the folbecal and I havent experienced any nausea since. I also recommend taking them at night before bed.

GEGarza | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
6/24/2009
Condition: Pregnancy

I started taking this after I found out I was pregnant. I find if I take it at night I have less nausea as well

Bambers | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
6/9/2009
Condition: Pregnancy

I absolutly loved this prenatal...i had my son in august 2008 and we are thinking of trying again this august but, i found out thru my dr. that this prenatal was discontinued and is no longer in production..its all over the fda website.... =( guess i'll have to find something else!

Dierdra | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient