I have been takeing this drug for almost 2 years along with MSIR for break through pain, Lyrica,and Zanaflex,for DDD,Spinal Stenosis,Bulgding and Herniated disc in Lumbar part of my spine, and Fibromyalgia,and still live with some sort of pain rather it be in my lower back, hip, legs, or neck. Is there anyone that takes this mixture of meds? Sometimes I think its alot to take, but I still hurt to ...

yankeekilla | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/4/2013
Condition: Chronic Pain with Narcotic Drug Tolerance

I have serious Nerve damage from two different incidents one car accident and one major electrical shock on a jobsite(i'm an electrician)which has left me extreme chronic back pain, but worst of all exteme nerve pain in my feet(mainly my heels where when i was young i broke both growth plates, and my arch, but finally my ankles which one was broken in the car accident. I take Oramorph 100MG 2x a day and oxycodone HCL 30mg tabs 4xday for breakthrough pain . i have been taking them this way for 2 years now and i think i need to up my Oramorph dose or go on something stronger and quicker acting then the oxycodone. but for the last two year the combo of those two meds have been a god send. i would be outta work and on the street right now without them

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/29/2013
Condition: Severe Pain

as soon as i feel pain come i take 5ml of this and the pain has gone within seconds , its the best painkiller i have ever had

glw57air | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
8/6/2012
Condition: Chronic Pain

I have been taking Oramorph 100mg for the past 17 years because of severe back pain due to 3 failed back surgeries. The last back surgery I had 4 screws and 2 plates placed in my lower back along with a spinal fusion. A pain management Dr. I saw 8 years ago added Neurontin to help with my back pain. Taking both of these meds for my back pain has helped alot.

BigB1988 | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/25/2012
Condition: Chronic Pain

I am taking MS CONTIN 60mg twice a day and also Oxycodone 5mg 3 times a day for breaktrough pain. I am now pain free and happy.

[email protected] | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years |
2/17/2012
Condition: Chronic Pain

i have severe and chronic back pain due to spondylosis and facet joint deterioration