My husband has very dry, cracked skin on the bottoms of his feet. My feet split from dryness in the summer. We tried this product when it came as a sample with a tube of A & D ointment and love it. Our only complaint is that we can't find it in the stores.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/9/2014
Condition: Skin Irritation

I use this product on my finger tips as I handle lots of paper at work and my skin splits. This product better than the ointment because it is not greasy to use at work. I did have a little trouble getting the tip of the tube open when my finger tips were in pain from split skin. It is very effective, but now I cannot find this product in the drug stores. Would love to see it back!

indy | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/10/2010

I have extremely dry skin from Hypothyroidism and this is the only product that helped the skin on my feet. WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS PRODUCT. Please bring it back.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | Patient