Jennifer R | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
4/27/2015
Condition: Prevent Minor Bacterial Skin Infection

This product, now known as Tecnu First Aid Gel, is a WONDERFUL product and puts Neosporin to shame. Tencu Gel has stopped minor infections in my family within a day. Neosporin does NOT kill the emerging super bugs. Tencu contains 3 ingredients that do!

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/10/2013
Condition: Minor Skin Wound Pain

I am allergic to Bacatracin and Neomycin and other first aid treatments. This is the only one I was not alleric to. Because it has been taken off the market I am having a hard time finding another first aid treatment for myself.

Laura | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
9/23/2013
Condition: Prevent Minor Bacterial Skin Infection

I don't know if my infections are MRSA or Staph, but this gel has been very effective in helping to clear up the sores. I have taken oral antibiotics and they didn't work much better.

PHamill593 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years |
11/3/2012

my husband has been plagued with MRSA coming back everytime he gets a cut or open wound. He uses this product the it takes care of the problem. It's a God sent!!

cameo | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
8/8/2012

I use it for my mrsa and staph infections and so far its the best remedy available over the counter. Unfortunately its getting harder and harder to find.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
7/9/2012
Condition: Skin Irritation

My toddler daughter occasionally sucks on her lower lip causing major irritation and rash that takes weeks to heal. The taste made her stop the habit and within hours it was already healing. It has been 1 full day and it is completely healed. AMAZING product!

molbr47 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
6/1/2012

I take Staph-A-Septic to prevent and cure staph infections and MRSA. I am allergic to over the counter antibiotics. This is an excellent product.

Jack | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years |
2/17/2012
Condition: Prevent Minor Bacterial Skin Infection

I have been using Staphaseptic for over 3 years on minor cuts and scratches. Treated scratches heal faster than the non-treated. This formulation is not petrolatum (grease) based so it goes on easy and cleans off easy.

Dr. Shannon | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
12/11/2011
Condition: Prevent Minor Bacterial Skin Infection

My mother has very thin skin, and had a gash about 4" long on the top of her hand. The medic said she needed stitches, but her skin is way too thin for stitches to hold. She is also allergic to Neosporin (petroleum-based). This medication does not contain petroleum. We used cold water, then betadine to clean the wound, patted dry, then applied this topical agent, topped off with gauze. Within 5 days of this repeated treatment, then only using the gel for a week afterwards, the wound healed beautifully with no pain. This product will be a staple in my medicine chest.Read More Read Less

Zardox | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/9/2009

As I was recovering from an MRSA infection(my 3rd one in as many months!), I broke out in hives. Very itchy. While it is not recommended to be used on active infections, I was able to use it on the hives and places where my scratching had broken the skin. StaphAseptic relieved the itching and prevented the staph from spreading and infecting the scratches. I now use it on every skin break and have had no further MRSA infections.

WILLIAM | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient