Switched from Primacare One to OB Natal One. Same product, better value.

vjones | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/2/2010
Condition: Pregnancy

I just started this prenatal vitamin. So far I love it. It's very small and easy to swallow.

Anonymous | Female | Patient
11/19/2009
Condition: Pregnancy

I take this at bedtime and haven't had any side effects. The vanilla flavoring covers up the fish oil taste nicely.

Lisa | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/22/2009
Condition: A Mother who is Producing Milk and Breastfeeding

A little bit big, but I feel much better on this than PrimaCare One.

Patty | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/22/2009
Condition: Pregnancy

Great product. I love taking only one pill a day. Much cheaper than PrimaCare One.

meme | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/3/2009
Condition: Pregnancy

Going through IVF and nurse presecribed this prenatal for me. I dont like it. It makes me hot all over with a headache. My stomach gets hot, my head gets hot when I rub them probably about 2 hours after taking them. I've only been taking them for a week and decided to stop and get over the counter prenatal because this one is rediculous. I dont want to poison my body. It should not be making me feel this way. I definitely dont like this one at all.