It has helped me sleep at nioght without coughing so bad. It has helped me not to cough so bad and I am susposed to take one or two spoons every four to six hours I take one in day time and two at night. I think it has helped me to sleep without coughing so bad at night. I have only been on this medicine one night and one day but so far it is helping me. I have high blood pressure but I don't ...

Within half an hour of taking this medication I had a severe allergic reaction. I had to be rushed to the ER because i broke out in hives all over my body, had breathing trouble, dizzyness, swollen tounge, tingling lips, and swelling of my face. I would never take this medicine again. I am now on Prednisone and this medicine is horrible, but it is making me feel better.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/25/2015
Condition: Cough

I had a bad cough for a week and URI that would not budge. Could not sleep. Gave me this cough stopped and fell asleep within 30 minutes

Love it | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/21/2011
Condition: Cold Symptoms

My doctor gave it to me 12/2011. Had to get at the hospital drugstore. They compounded it since it's no longer on the market. Works great. Ask your doctor send you to compounding shop they will make it per the doctor's prescription.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/22/2011

it stopped my caughing

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/16/2009
Condition: Cough

extremely sick, given histinex hc, improved in just a few days.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/14/2008
Condition: Cough

This is the only cough syrup that ever worked for me. It gave me a peaceful night's rest finally! Only problem, they stopped making it now. I can't get it anymore. =(