Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/20/2011
Condition: Heartburn

Every time I get heartburn, Rolaids is all I use. The pain is so intense and Rolaids usually doesn't take that long to kick in. I would definitely endorse Rolaids as a great treatment for severe heartburn.

Anonymous | Female |
12/14/2011
Condition: Heartburn

I have had the worst heartburn for some time. Even when I would change the diet it would not change anything. This has caused me significant discomfort for a long time. I thought there was no real difference between the leading antacids, so I thought Rolaids was the same as all of the rest. Someone told me I needed to try Rolaids. I didn't think it would help but decided to give Rolaids a try. Not only did Rolaids greatly reduce my pain but Rolaids acting pretty fast too. I don't know if I am a special case but the difference Rolaids had for my heartburn compared to others was quite a big difference.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
3/16/2011
themostwohwoh | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more |
3/11/2011
Condition: Conditions of Excess Stomach Acid Secretion

Compared to tums; rolaids are light years ahead.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient