Great !!! fell asleep in less than 30 min and no after effects in the morning.

I get less sleep with. I wake up 2 to 3 times a night. It does not work for me. Sleeplessness

temple lover | 13-18 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Caregiver
2/22/2015

my 13 year old son has a.d.h.d.. He has been on risperdal. with bad side affects. I was advised by my pharmacist to try melatonin and it works perfectly.He is usually asleep in 30 minutes.I skip the weekends and he stays awake until 3am.

robtreese | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/25/2014

all tho this medication does work for the reason i was given it, it did have a side affecr on another medication i take. warfarin.it jumped my inr from 3.4 to 6.6 which can be very deadly so i guess you need to decide for yourself which is more important to you

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
2/9/2014
Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/20/2013

Take 2mg 30 minutes before bedtime. Works for 4-5 hours most nights. If not asleep in 30 minutes take 1mg more. Been doing this way for a year.

arthurideus | 7-12 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Caregiver
8/11/2013

I have a 12 year old that has A.D.H.D. He has been on several of the drugs that slows the heart rate down. Those had bad side affects such as nervous trembling, always cold and joint pains.I tried melatonin after a health food store suggested and for my son, they work wonders. No more headaches in the morning. We like the fast dissolve kind.In an hour ,my son is asleep.