JBP | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
7/13/2014
Condition: Acne

I have been dealing with acne for 10+ years, am now 58 and this is the first treatment that has worked for me. Been to numerous dermatologists over the years - can't believe my former dermatologists have never mentioned this product. I started using Sumaxin about a year ago and am just now experiencing acne again - because I ran out of my pads. I cut them in half and use one half of the pad at night and the other half in the morning. Saves on cost and one-half pad is all I seem to need. Excellent product. I also use the Rehyla wash which puts moisture back in, and I use that with a light Clairsonic-type (CVS branch)cleansing rotating brush. Going to get more Sumaxin pads immediately since I have a break-out from running out.

queen | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
9/24/2012
Condition: Acne

Within a week of using Sumaxin, my daughter's face was red, peeling and cracking from dryness. She had to stop all treatment- this med is almost always given in conjunction with others- and now has acne and super dry skin. Ugh. SOOOOO expensive, and now worthless!

Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/2/2011
Condition: Acne

Started with Sumaxin pads about a month ago. I have sensitive, red, & acne prone skin. I've been dealing with acne for 3+ years... This stuff is one of the only products that has actively cleared my face. Only get a few pimples now, and the scars are fading away. This stuff is great! One of the only products that I have not experienced drying out or stinging/rash. The pads calm some of the redness in my skin too. amazed at the results so far. :)

Anonymous | Patient
5/25/2011
Condition: Acne

These face pads made me look like I had rosacea. (My skin turned really red and sensitive.) I think I am sensitive to sulfur products and so are many other people without knowing. I wouldn't recommend this product to someone with sensitive skin or someone who is sensitive to sulfur.

star | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/29/2011
Condition: Acne

My face burns when I use Sumaxin. I've tried to continue to use it but today I noticed that my eye lids are darker and around my mouth is darker.