I am so astounded that my skin looks the way it does. I am a 21 year old female and I really thought I had seen it all and tried it all. Use every night and you should see results. It is 6 weeks into the treatment and I don't have any visible pimples. Trust me, the first few weeks can be a little disheartening. A few things that happened to me (on & off) during the first few weeks were that...

I have been using this product for almost a year, however, I applied this medication to my sunburnt face, and woke up today covered in blisters. Just a word of advice that I wish I would have known, DO NOT APPLY TO A SUNBURNT FACE!!!

gavin | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/12/2021
Condition: Acne

I used it originally for 6 months with a truly brutal 3 month purging period before a more manageable period which I achieved what I wanted with the help of Doxycycline, soon after getting off the antibiotic my acne returned. I got back on the epiduo and 7 and a half months later after another long and hard purge my skin is simply where it started. I will say its not for everyone and if results don't show in an expected time frame don't be scared to question your dermatologist.

Kt | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/6/2020
Condition: Acne

I went from normal skin with occasional breakouts to acne all over my cheeks and chin - and now I nearly never have a pimple. This stuff saved my life! I switched to a simple cleaner (cetaphil) and started epiduo every second night before increasing to nightly. It gets worse before it gets better. Dry, flaky and sore skin plus my breakouts got red and inflamed. But, after using a simple moisturiser and SPF everyday my skin was clear in 3 months. I now use it without any dryness as a spot treatment whenever I have a pimple. Only thing was some scarring so I just used niacinamide serum from the ordinary under my moisturiser. Now my skin has never been better! No breakouts and scars have almost faded.

Bunnyears | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/21/2020
Condition: Acne

So I normally NEVER write reviews or make comments about much. I have to tell you, that before taking this gel I was very skeptical because I've seen so many doctors, dermatologists, estheticians, and nothing has helped. I sort of went to this as a last resort, because I have tried everything. I have tried Minocycline, Benzoyl Peroxide, Spironolactone (which helps) any and all over the counter products ranging from scrubs, to washes, to harsh ointments for my skin. I am taking Spironolactone currently, and using the gel right now as well. I started back in January of this year, and in the beginning, it was pretty tough. I read reviews about this stuff and was hesitant at first because of what I was reading. If you're anything like me and suffer from cystic breakouts, whiteheads, and blackheads... this is a MUST. At the beginning of the treatment, my skin got really red and agitated. Now you must know, my skin is sensitive, to begin with. I broke out in red and painful to the touch patches on my neck, tops of my eyelids, and around my mouth. It hurt to touch my face, to wash my face, to apply lotion... and at times my skin would burn, sort of like a sunburn if you will. That lasted about 5 days, and the redness started to go away, thank god!! Now in the first week or two, when your skin is used to the treatment, you will get what is called a "purge" breakout. Which, for me, wasn't that bad... nothing I'm not used to. My skin was dry, so make sure to use a fragrance-free moisturizer. I used Cerave, which worked great for me! After the first couple of weeks, I could visibly see results! Slow results, but I saw the results. The first couple of weeks were bumpy, and hard to accept because of the way my face looked... but it is worth it. I am now on month 4, and I literally only break out when I am due for my menstrual cycle... and its usually 1 or two pimples. I CAN DEAL WITH IT!! It even lightened up my dark spots from previous breakouts; IT IS A MUST USE TREATMENT!!

Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/15/2019
Condition: Acne

I have been using epiduo for 7 weeks for the first 2-3 weeks my face was really sensitive and anything I put on it burned For the next 4 weeks my skin was extremely dry and still quite sensitive At night I wash my face with a cleanser and then apply epiduo and in the morning wash my face with water and use moisturiser I was originally using simple moisturising facial wash and simple hydrating light moisturiser which did nothing at all to help so in the 7th week after watching a few YouTube videos I decided to try cetaphil gentle skin cleanser and cetaphil dailyadvance ultra hydrating lotion and I have only been using it for 3 days and all the dryness has completely gone I still have a bit of acne that is still going away but with my new wash and moisturiser (and epiduo) it is looking much better than when I started. It’s so much clearer and smoother

imsteelhere | 13-18 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/31/2018
Condition: Acne

I was prescribed this medication around May/June and have been using it for about 6-8 months. It definitely works but whether or not you use it depends if you can take the side effects. Dry skin, INTENSE PEELING, stinging! These side affects ultimately subside but if you stop using for about a week (as I recently did due to running out of the cream) your face will resume its break outs. Consistently applying this product works the best along with a great moisturizer.