had uncontrollable appetite the first month. i had to eat so often that it was interfering with my schedule. after that it was fine

Horrible horrible pill. I have been on it for 2 years. It gives me weird bumps on my chin that don't go away unless I pick at them and scab over into horrible pus scabs. I am not me, I yell at stupid things, cry for no reason and have suicidal thoughts. My emotions are like I am on my period times 10. I literally can't stop crying or being angry at everyone. This pill has completely changed who I ...

Mary | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/3/2019

I only say its effective due to the fact I can't get pregnant. See... I was on another birth control pill but in October of 2018 my pharmacist gave me this one never told me anything different about it versus the one I was on prior. I had excruciating pain/headaches/stomach cramps/muscle spasms in my uterus/ excessive bloating and severe anxiety attacks during my period for 4 months. It didn't end there. I ended up bleeding passed my period date(1/16-1/19) up until I was to start my period in February(2/18) on the 19th of February I never got my period. And I proceeded to not get my period in March. I did a pregnancy test and it came back negative yet I felt like shit my dr took me off my birth control in February when I told her I didn't get my monthly cycle. They had dont 4 .... 4 ultrasounds internal and external. Said they saw no cancer cells which is why my dr told me to get them done. But now in April my dr called me in today 4/3/19 to tell me that she looked over everything carefully and told me that my ovaries aren't functioning properly as they should. I am currently praying that I get my period back because I do want more kids in the future. I have one child of age 3 and I'm 23 ... hearing that I'm currently infertile terrifies me to death. I have never had such terrifying news brought to my attention concerning me being able to conceive another child. I'm young I dont need to hear this. Yet I did. I never experienced anything such as this with any birth control ever. I will definitely not recommend to anyone. I believe this drug did something to my system and I want answers

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/11/2018
Condition: Painful Periods

This pill has a made my period very short. I've been on several types of birth control. First month has so side affects after that I have been fine.

Myo | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/26/2017

This pill has worked well in the past three years. No pregnancy scares and my periods are now so regular that if I cramp, I know it's coming. The first month is a doozy but waiting it out is worth it. My first month I had cold sores, crying, breakthrough bleeding, and hot and lumpy breasts but it subsided. My only complaint is now three years in, I'm getting depressed on certain days of the pack and get very irritated down there before my period. Other than that, still satisfied.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/10/2016

I was taking the brand name but it got too expensive, I tried viorole, another generic for mircette and gained 40 pounds and bad mood swings, I have been on azurette for 3 months and love it, loosing weight, cleared my face, and my moods have been great, would def recommend

Kitty | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/16/2016

I've been on this for six months. I was prescribed as a method of birth control and to help regulate my periods. I never had a regular period - maybe only 2 a year. Because of the hormone imbalance I was also more hairy than normal. I have had a cycle every month like clock work with this pill. I have noticed less unwanted hair. The only negative was in the first few months that I started the pill my vag was super dry. It's fine now so just get some lube. :)