I was very hesitant due to some of the negative comments but I have come to find that it's nothing I can't handle. The first week of every month is a little more "emotional" but I don't cry or have fits or anything drastic. I just notice I am a little more sensitive. I have had zero break through bleeding. My periods are normal. My cramps are cramps...sometimes they hurt sometimes they don't....

I was on this and Cesia (another generic of the same name brand) for about 4 years. I recently decided I no longer wanted to take an birth control pill. 3-4 months after I stopped take this pill, my hair started falling out at an alarming rate. It's terrifying and it's not slowing down. This has been going on for the past two months. I'm going back on a pill of a different brand, to attempt to...

EarthGal | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/6/2017

I take caziant 28s for birth control and it does its job. Periods are predictable and light. Breasts went up by 1 cup size. I only have 1 bothersome side effect. I have fibro cystic (lumpy) breastso that sometimes are tender.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/3/2016
Condition: Acne

Let me preface this by saying I have taken many different kinds of birth control pills throughout my teen and adult years. This is by far the BEST bcp for my cystic, hormonal acne. I've also taken Cyclessa which is in the same family (desogestrel & triphasic) with the same results. Any time I went off of Caziant to "switch it up" was when I started breaking out horribly in cystic bumps. If you suffer from hormonal acne, definitely give Caziant a try. Other benefits are light & short periods, very mild mood swings, normal sex drive, no weight gain.

hatethis | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/3/2016
Condition: Premenstrual Disorder with a State of Unhappiness

I am starting to hate this more each and every day I deal with it!!! I'm having unbearable pains and hot flashes and i can't even sit down because my vagina is so sensitive and it hurts.

heathermd | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/1/2016
Condition: Premenstrual Disorder with a State of Unhappiness

I have been on this birth control for a week. But I have experienced very awful pain within that first week and also mood swings that catch me off guard, I'm starting to feel calmer and not as much pain but I've never had a birth control that has given me any type of pain in my uterus and that concerns me!

Olivia | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
9/28/2015

I love this pill!! I can't believe all the complaints, I have not had any issues with it in the last 5 + years I've been taking it. Do not have any side affects such as weight gain, moodiness etc. Makes my period extremely regular and pretty light! I would recommend this to anyone. Im 5'2 120lbs age 26