I've only been using Latisse for 2 weeks, but I can see new lashes coming in and my 'older' lashes are getting stronger! I have GREAT TIPS; I use 2 eyeliner brushes, one labeled Left, the other labeled Right. I clean them with Dial soap before use to sanitize and because they are so small, I only use one drop of Latisse for BOTH eyes!Place that one drop in lid and dip brushes in. Another tip my Dr...

Latisse is a joke. Yeah, it makes your lashes grow; but to justify its ridiculous price point, they load the box up with 60 brushes (2 a day). Duh, one brush would suffice - just wash it. 60 brushes times 5 million users a month. You do the math. How many stupid Latisse brushes are filling up our already-choked landfills.

Love my eyes | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/13/2018
Condition: Increased Number of Eyelashes

I've used Latisse several years ago without any side effects. However, I just purchased another bottle several weeks ago and used it one time nightly for 4 days. I woke up with my eyes swollen, bloody red, burning with greenish discharge. Went to the eye doctor. He gave me eye drops for the infection, a steroid injection and steroid drops for my eyes. I've not been about to wear my contacts for over a week now. We only have one pair of eyes and my eyes lids will NEVER have Latisse on them EVER!. I will deal with thinning eyelashes rather than no sight in my eyes! Stay away from this product!!!!!!

TAN7 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/20/2017
Condition: Reduced Eyelash Growth

To explain my seemingly contradictory ratings for this drug: Yes, this drug has been effective. I took before and after photos and it has clearly worked. However....each time I have used this product, I feel guilty for all the plastic wands that come in the package. Having two different wands for each eye for each day is ridiculous. Since I refuse to unwrap a new wand each day, I collected boxes and boxes of these plastic wands. I called Latisse to complain about the needless waste and asked if I could return the unopened wands and they told me they would just throw them in the trash. They told me they do this in case someone gets pinkeye. Really? That's how you justify polluting the planet? These things are not recyclable and will end up in our waterways and oceans. They are good for nothing but causing an animal to choke to death on them. My frustration caused me to find Grande Lash MD. This product works just as well, if not better and I don't have to feel guilty for buying unneeded plastic. Plus, I can apply Grande Lash MD to both eyes in less than 20 seconds. Latisse took much longer to apply because you have to squeeze out the drops onto this wand (hoping it doesn't drip to the floor) and then apply it to your eyes. Also, the brush on the Latisse wand is huge and the applicator on Grande Lash MD is tiny, so I never have to worry about getting it outside the lash area. So even without the environmental concerns, Grande Lash MD is still a much better choice.

Anne | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/30/2017
Condition: Increased Number of Eyelashes

I have been using Latisse for 3 full months and have seen my eyelashes grow considerably, but not thicken or darken. I also have had more than just an occasional episode of burning and itching, enough so that I am considering discontinuing use.

Midkid123 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/2/2017
Condition: Reduced Eyelash Growth

Turned my eyelids red and didn't increase the length or thickness of my lashes. Used it daily for 3 years. Very frustrating and big waste of money.

Ellen Beck | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/15/2017
Condition: Increased Number of Eyelashes

Eye lashes have fallen out and I have had breakage. Called the company made a report and have not heard back from them.