I have chronic low back pain from an army injury. I have been to pain management and have tried everthing from vicodin to methadone. Endocet 10/325 has worked best. There is enough oxycodone to control my pain, and I only take 1 tab three times a day. Plus there is less acetmetaphen(sp?) I would highly reccomend anyone with chronic pain to try it.

I experienced very little, if any, relief from jaw pain on this medication.

Anonymous | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/5/2015

neck & back pain

nemiss | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/13/2014
karltate | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/27/2014
Condition: Pain

I am familiar with Percodan and Oxycodone but when i see that Endocet is like Tylox. Basically it is weaker than Vicodin even the 5/500.

Trudyb | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/12/2014
Condition: Pain

I take it for ongoing pain due to severe scoliosis and two resulting back and neck surgeries. It has keep my pain to a manageable level sometimes completely eradicating the pain. I have not had problems with it, the only side effect is occasional constipation which I have found taking daily probiotics has remedied.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient