I have experienced less acid reflux than on many previous medications, so I feel it is doing what it's supposed to do. The only side effect I'm noticing is a little more constipation than previous -- so far remedied with increased fiber and stool softeners.

Go on to Kapidex.com for a discount card and/or rebate that is able to be used with or without insurance.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/10/2011
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

Have had Reflux for 10 years. Took Zantac until it stopped working. Started on Kapidex 4 mo ago. Immediate relief but am now experiencing severe headaches and heart palpitations. Will try going off to see if side effects stop, but am afraid that Reflux will come back. Might seek natural remedies.

Teena | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/4/2010
Condition: Inflammation of the Esophagus with Erosion

I have been taking this medicine for three weeks. It started off well I felt it working, however I found myself running to the bathroom at work for bowel movements 3 to 4 times, gas has gotten worse, headaches daily and now my left eye is twitching. I will stop the medicine until I can be sure there is nothing else going on. The headaches scare me as I am already taking medication for hypertension.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/29/2010
Condition: Excessive Production of Stomach Acid

Was taking multiple Zantac and omeprizole and they weren't working anymore. After taking this only a few days, my acid reflex stopped. I have been on it for several months and haven't had heartburn once! My husband even went and changed his Rx too as it helped him. Only side effect is that sometimes I feel bloated, but its worth it.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient