Worked great for my urinary flow and output. I felt like I had completely emptied out. Did not do much for the frequency especially during the nighttime. Could not have an orgasm or ejaculate. A real negative especially considering the improvement in urination. Discontinued the drug and going back to the Doctor to see what can be the next step.

Anyone ever try saw pametto or pygiem or stinging nettles, beta sitosterol, pumpkin seed oil, uva ursi all are supposed to be effective alternative treatments with NO side effects,

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/19/2020
Condition: Enlarged Prostate with Urination Problems
Jim | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/22/2018
Condition: Enlarged Prostate

My doctor recommended I take this stuff, along with Avodart for enlarged prostate treatment. After 2 days I stopped taking them and will never go back. Severe dizziness, sinus congestion, insomnia, no sex drive were among many side affects experienced. All things considered I will just live with frequent urination at night. Anything is better than having to cope with the side affects.

Benjy | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/10/2018
Condition: Enlarged Prostate

75 years old with BPH. Took Rapaflo for 2 days and experienced running nose,premature ejac. Stopped medication and fired my urologist.

Big George | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/6/2017
Condition: Enlarged Prostate with Urination Problems

I have been taking Rapadflo for two weeks. It stopped my urination problems but caused too many other problems. Shortness of breath, sinus congestion, and ejaculation problems. Stopped taking the medication and will see if I need to do anything else or just live with the problem. I might have the Urolift procedure performed if it really gets bad. This pill cost me $8.22 per pill. Very expensive. The VA does not provide it.

katacombz | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/6/2017
Condition: Enlarged Prostate

Started taking this medication for BPH a 21 day course along with Bactrim. first time with this issue I am 54 yo. starting with day 2 extreme Anxiety dizzy light headed lack of concentration, irritability. the anxiety seemed to lessen some after I finished the Bactrim at day 14. then after I finished the 21 day course withdrawals? light headed again, irritable anxious. swollen sore testicles and scrotum. the bph seems to be "better" not resolved. regardless I will not take this medication again.