These are my first prenatal vitamins, and before I started to take them, alot of previous pregnant friends gave me this nightmare about prenatals giving you HORRIBLE nausea. Now that I am drinking Select-OB + DHA, I still have yet to feel nauseas. One is gel like, one is chewable, but I wouldn't recommend chewing it, haha. Overall, taking these are a breeze and has been working perfectly fine for ...

I do not recommend these vitamins. I would like to warn other pregnant women to read carefully the ingredient list and decide for themselves if having a bunch of preservatives, fillers, artificial food colorings and even hidden laxative medication is good for their baby's health. On top of that it doesn't have iodine which is highly recommended to have in your prenatals.

oncesmooth | 35-44 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/16/2019
Condition: Pregnancy

I was on this vitamin prescribed by my OB for pre-pregnancy vitamins. 7 months into the regimen my feet skin was very dry and peeling and then the bottom of my hands due to these vitamins. I was advised to stop taking all together to clear up on prescribed steroid cream.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/21/2019
Condition: Pregnancy

THIS PRENATAL VITAMIN WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT I COULD TOLERATE. IT WENT DOWN WITH EASE TASTE LIKE BERRIES AND THE STOOL SOFTENER THAT IS WITHIN IT REALLY HELPED TO KEEP WITH HAVING REGULAR BOWEL MOVEMENTS THE OTHERS CONSTIPATED ME...I RECOMMEND THIS FOR ANY MOTHER TO BE.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/7/2016
Condition: A Mother who is Producing Milk and Breastfeeding
none | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/24/2014
Condition: Pregnancy

After trying a dozen different prenatals to help alleviate morning sickness (had horrible headaches and nausea), this one the only one that made me functional. Will definitely continue for future pregnancies.

AngelinaNora | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient