I do not recommend these vitamins. I would like to warn other pregnant women to read carefully the ingredient list and decide for themselves if having a bunch of preservatives, fillers, artificial food colorings and even hidden laxative medication is good for their baby's health. On top of that it doesn't have iodine which is highly recommended to have in your prenatals.

oncesmooth | 35-44 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/16/2019
Condition: Pregnancy

I was on this vitamin prescribed by my OB for pre-pregnancy vitamins. 7 months into the regimen my feet skin was very dry and peeling and then the bottom of my hands due to these vitamins. I was advised to stop taking all together to clear up on prescribed steroid cream.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/21/2019
Condition: Pregnancy

THIS PRENATAL VITAMIN WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT I COULD TOLERATE. IT WENT DOWN WITH EASE TASTE LIKE BERRIES AND THE STOOL SOFTENER THAT IS WITHIN IT REALLY HELPED TO KEEP WITH HAVING REGULAR BOWEL MOVEMENTS THE OTHERS CONSTIPATED ME...I RECOMMEND THIS FOR ANY MOTHER TO BE.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/7/2016
Condition: A Mother who is Producing Milk and Breastfeeding
none | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/24/2014
Condition: Pregnancy

After trying a dozen different prenatals to help alleviate morning sickness (had horrible headaches and nausea), this one the only one that made me functional. Will definitely continue for future pregnancies.

AngelinaNora | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/5/2013

Slg1228 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/2/2013
Condition: Pregnancy

This is much cheaper than the Vitafol I was taking and it was easier for me to take when the morning sickness worsened because I could chew it. It doesn't taste bad and des the job! I am sticking with it for the duration.

justsaying | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/2/2013
Condition: Pregnancy

I was taking this product for a year before I got pregnant and during my pregnancy. I think overall my immune system got better and I felt healthier due those vitamins. I will recomend them.

Mommy8791 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/20/2013
Condition: Pregnancy

I am in my 1st trimester and after going to the ob she said if I don't like swallowing pills we have chewabl and gave me samples of this prenatal. I was very hesitant on taking them but sucked it up and tried it. You take 2 pills a day a blue pill that can either be chewed or swallowed that tastes like berry which is actually pleasant and no bad aftertaste, the second liquid pill is the DHA and tastes like orange juice or citrus. I would recommend it to anyone

TinyPeach | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/10/2011
Condition: Pregnancy

These are my first prenatal vitamins, and before I started to take them, alot of previous pregnant friends gave me this nightmare about prenatals giving you HORRIBLE nausea. Now that I am drinking Select-OB + DHA, I still have yet to feel nauseas. One is gel like, one is chewable, but I wouldn't recommend chewing it, haha. Overall, taking these are a breeze and has been working perfectly fine for me.