I am a doctor in india,we use it for plasmodium vivax(chlorqin resistant),the chills and fever subsiea after 3rd tab,heavines of head is the only complint of pt.only tillthe last dosage.a very effective drug.

Temilade | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/1/2021

Please I will appreciate if the odour can be worked on.. like producing something like banana flavour. With the same effectiveness. Thank you

vrg | 35-44 | Male | Caregiver
1/20/2014

N/A | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/13/2013
Condition: Malaria caused by the Protozoa Plasmodium Falciparum

I took Artemether when i did not know that i was pregnant. What followed was complications but my doctor asured me that all was well.Am still leving in fear of loosing my baby.